Sunday, July 12, 2015

Pipers 50 Greys

Flavored black tea
Pipers Tea & Coffee 

Ingredients: Black tea, bergamot oil, vanilla, cornflower blossoms.

The dry tea smells heady like a complex perfume. I've impressed a number of coworkers after holding the tea tin up to their faces and giving them no choice but to smell. Wouldn't you like to work with me?



Full cornflower blossoms accentuate the rich colors of the dry tea. The liquor looks lighter than I expected during infusion, so I'm curious to see how it will turn out.



Pipers 50 Greys makes a beautiful red cup. Its softness lends a smooth taste that lingers. Bergamot is strong in the aftertaste, with a touch of tangerine. I really feel the L-theanine calm with invigoration.



This is the refill 100g bag of tea to use in their white corked pots.

I usually drink black tea with milk, but this Pipers 50 Greys is so smooth, I love it on its own. I've been consistently impressed with Pipers.

Road trip to Kentucky, anyone?

Use code ALLTEA10 for 10% off your order at www.cupofpipers.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment