Monday, December 1, 2014

Chestnut black tea review (#28)

Flavored black tea
Margaret's Fine Imports
www.pittsburghcuppa.com
$5.99/4 oz

Ingredients: Premium Sri Lanka black tea flavored with roasted chestnuts.

I LOVE this tea. The dry tea doesn't particularly smell like much, but the end result after the flavor has opened up is really worth going out of your way for! The tea is subtly earthy and nutty with a smooth, sweet, almost maple flavor. I can still smell it from my empty cup.

Margaret's Fine Imports said people had been begging for the chestnut tea again, and now I absolutely see why. I've bought it a second time, in a large amount.

Delicious hot with milk. A wonderfully warming tea for holidays.




Rich, warm color!


The color in this photo is a bit washed out, but here's a closeup of the tea leaves.

Next time I'll review the smoothest black tea ever. EVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment