Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Organic Masala Chai (#39)

Flavored black tea
Mighty Leaf Tea

Ingredients: Organic black tea, organic ginger, organic cardamom, organic cinnamon, organic flavoring.

I'm very happy with this chai! The flavors are balanced.

It leads with cinnamon. The cardamom is present but not overpowering. The ginger is a nice touch. I see why masala is so popular!



The spice blend has personality and works great with the black tea. The steeped tea has a nice strong color.



Organic ingredients make me feel so much healthier. You can feel that kind of thing, right?



I'm drinking it for the second time today. The first time I was too shy and didn't make it strong enough. Give me the flavor!

Next time I'll tell you about the Level 1 tea class!

No comments:

Post a Comment