Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Cream Earl Grey (#55)

Flavored black tea
Margaret's Fine Imports
Metropolitan Tea Company

Ingredients: Luxury black tea, cornflower petals, natural flavors.

This is my favorite earl grey ever! It's the morning tea I buy over and over again. I've been holding off reviewing it because it's hard to express how good it is.


It's often my first tea of the day. The creamy vanilla touch makes it different from other earl greys. The floral aspect emerges in the aftertaste.


Drinking it with milk makes it even more creamy, or use fresh lemon juice and it'll smell like cookies!

Even my black-tea-blend cat loves the smell.


Many coworkers of mine also love this tea. It doesn't matter how hectic the morning commute was, or how crazy the day is; this tea always makes it better.

As Professor Elemental says, "Everything stops for tea!" 

Next I'll review a spiced Himalayan tea from Nepali Tea Traders.

No comments:

Post a Comment