Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bingo Blueberry tea review

Herbal fruit tea
Margaret's Fine Imports
www.pittsburghcuppa.com
$5.99/4 oz

Ingredients: Luxury natural dried currants, blueberries, apples, raisins, hibiscus, cornflower petals, rosehip pieces, natural flavors.

It's Fruit Week during The 23 Teas of October!


The smell of this tea before steeping is incredibly potent! I rolled my windows down while driving it home because the smell was intoxicating and distracting. I took it inside, and the next morning, the car still smelled of blueberry.

The taste is great, not as in-your-face as the smell, much smoother. I don't usually like blueberry--it can be too dark or tart--but this Bingo Blueberry has other fruits that even it out. I only drank it iced because I bought it for a nice refreshing taste.




Huge pieces of florescent color!

Come back tomorrow for... French tropics?


(Win tea! Rules here http://allteanocrumpets.blogspot.com/2014/09/tea-giveaway.html)



Is blueberry too strong for tea?


No comments:

Post a Comment