Friday, October 24, 2014

Lady Hannah tea review (#18)

Herbal whole fruit tea
Margaret's Fine Imports
www.pittsburghcuppa.com
$6.99/4 oz

Ingredients: Luxury natural dried apple pieces, hibiscus, rosehip, pineapple pieces, papaya pieces, brambleberries, strawberry pieces, blackberries, raspberries, natural flavors.

It's Fruit Week during The 23 Teas of October! (#18)


According to a coworker: "I think this tea has just changed my day."

Hot, it's very bold with a nice sweetness. Definitely a statement tea. It has hibiscus which reminds me of an old favorite, Tazo Passion tea.

Iced, it isn't as enjoyable. It is too tart cold, so I mixed it with other flavors, and I wasn't completely saddened when I used it up. But, I may be revisiting it come February if I need some warm heartiness without caffeine.



Deep red pieces. Bought alongside the smooth and fruity special blend Garden of Eden, which I'll tell you about another day!

Come back Monday for an organic tea blend from California.


(Win tea! Rules here http://allteanocrumpets.blogspot.com/2014/09/tea-giveaway.html)

What do you think of hibiscus?


No comments:

Post a Comment